As we approach the winter months, we are seeing an increasing number of patients attending the surgery with Covid symptoms, which include:-
- High temperature
- Loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained tiredness
- Muscle aches and pains that are not due to exercise
- Not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- Headache that is unusual or lasting longer than usual
- Sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- Diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
If you have any of the symptoms above, we kindly ask you to wear a face mask before entering the building where possible.
This will help us to protect our Practice team and enable them to continue working throughout this busy time. It will also offer some protection to our vulnerable patients.
We also encourage you to have your Covid and Influenza vaccinations if you are eligible.
Thank you very much for your co-operation.